My Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Pudding Pops are so much fun for summer! With only a few ingredients, you’ll have a nice cool treat in no time at all!
With Summer being here in full swing another cold treat sounded so good! Last week I brought you one of our favorite ice cream pops, today I bring you one of our favorite pudding pops!
Naturally we want to wrap up National Ice Cream Month on a positive note.
Of course my kids absolutely love both pudding pops and ice cream pops! Their favorite pop depends upon the day of course. But they truly do love both kinds of pops. After all, what’s not to love?
The pictures of my Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Pudding Pops are a little deceptive. What they don’t tell you is how incredibly yummy these pudding pops actually are! The chunks of chopped peanut butter cup Oreos, the pieces of peanut butter cup minis, and the creamy chocolaty flavor make these pudding pops amazing!!
Let’s take a look at how to create these wonderful icy treats!
So, the other day I bought a pack of the somewhat-new Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Oreos. I thought they would be fun try. Not only that, my kids seem to have a never ending desire for more Oreos!
I will be honest with you guys, I wasn’t expecting much. However, I can honestly say they were REALLY good!
I knew almost instantly they needed to be incorporated into some type of cold treat, so that’s what I did!
Please keep in mind, the finely chopped Oreos on the bottom of the cup, therefore the bottom of the pudding pop are completely optional. Feel free to make them however you want to!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Oreos for the IN the pudding pops = COARSELY chopped, or broken into pieces.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Oreos for the BOTTOM of the cups = FINELY chopped.
Yes, it really does make a difference.
When serving tear of the cups. If desired, add a few mini chocolate chips right before serving. ENJOY!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Pudding Pops
12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreos, coarsely chopped (or your favorite brand)
1/2 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups minis, cut in half
1 box (3.9 ounce) chocolate or chocolate fudge pudding mix
2 cups cold milk
1 (8 oz. container) Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
Ten 5-ounce paper cups ( I used Dixie Bathroom Cups)
Few additional Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreos, finely chopped
Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Coarsely chop 12 Peanut Butter Cup Oreos; set aside. Cut each of the mini peanut butter cups in half; set aside. Chop a few Peanut Butter Cup Oreos finely; set aside.
2. Whisk together pudding mix and 2 cups cold milk. Pudding will be soft-set in 5 minutes. Gently fold in thawed frozen whipped topping. Combine the rest of the ingredients together until well incorporated.
3. In the bottom of each cup place a small amount of finely chopped Oreos, or you can skip this step. Pour desired amount into each paper cup and insert your wooden popsicle sticks
4. You can added a few mini chocolate chips if you would like, or you can do this before serving, if desired. Freeze for approximately 2 hours to set.
5. Tear off paper cups to serve. To add a few more mini chocolate chips, allow pops to sit out for just a couple of minutes and sprinkle with desired amount of mini chocolate chips. This step is completely optional.