My S’mores Chocolate Krave Cake makes a wonderful dessert, or snack to share with your family and friends. Delicious graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallow in one!Usually I don’t say too much about the cold, but it has been really cold in lots of places lately!
I know many of you are experiencing cold like you’ve never experienced before! Being from Minnesota I know how hard it can be, the cold gets really old really fast. Trust me I know!
Cold or not we are going to start out the week on a happy note! Today we are going to talk about my S’mores Chocolate Krave Cake. 🙂
You guys, this cereal cake is SO good! This is one of those desserts you can’t take just one bite of. I know, the marshmallow goodness sucked me right in. Then you taste the yummy cereal combo and you get that nice graham cracker texture, and don’t forget the chocolate drizzle on top!
I can’t wait for you guys to make this one! Today I have made for you S’mores Chocolate Krave Cake.
In case you haven’t noticed Krave cereal in your local grocery store this is what the box looks like. I used a combination of the S’mores flavor and the Chocolate flavor. The combination was perfect! The chocolate drizzle is a must for this cake! The micro marshmallows on top are a nice touch, but they are completely optional.
S’mores Chocolate Krave Cake
4 tablespoons butter
1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows
3 cups Krave Chocolate Cereal
2 cups Krave S’mores Cereal
1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
1 package milk chocolate chips
1/2 Kraft Micro Marshmallows, optional
1. Spray bundt pan or tube pan with cooking spray. Spray large pan and rubber spatula with cooking spray; it makes cleanup much easier. Measure out both Krave cereals and set aside.
2. Melt butter and marshmallows in large saucepan over LOW heat, stirring occasionally. Remove pan from heat.
3. Add Krave cereal to the mixture. Stir until well coated using a rubber spatula. Once the mixture has cooled just a bit, add 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips. Using a buttered spatula, buttered hands or wax paper evenly press mixture into bundt pan or tube pan. Allow cereal cake to cool completely.
4. When cereal cake is cool, invert on to a serving plate. In a microwave-safe bowl melt the milk chocolate chips. Microwave the chips for 30 seconds at a time, stir well, then return to microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Continue doing this just until chocolate is smooth. Drizzle melted chocolate over bundt cake as desired.
5. Sprinkle cake with micro marshmallows as desired. Allow chocolate to set up completely. Cut into slices and serve at room temperature. Best if served same day.
Makes 12-16 slices/servings.