Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is the perfect cake to celebrate any day of the week!
This is such fun cake to whip up during the week for so many different reasons. Peanut butter and chocolate make this cake pretty much perfect in my book! It’s perfect for bringing to a special event, family gatherings, birthday parties, pretty much any occasion you can think of!
No one will ever guess you start with a cake mix. The best part is you don’t have to tell them, unless you want to of course. If you plan on taking this cake to a party or special occasion, be sure to let the glaze dry before you attempt to pack it up. Once it has dried, this cake transports very well!
Hope you enjoy! For this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake I used Toll House Chocolate and Peanut Butter DelightFulls. That’s why the chips may appear slightly larger than usual, because they are. You want the glaze to drip down the sides just like this, so you can enjoy some of that delicious peanut butter glaze in every bite.
Dark Chocolate peanut butter or regular peanut butter can be used for the glaze. I have made the glaze both ways, the flavor difference between the two is very subtle. Both ways are delicious! When dividing the DelightFulls I just kind of eyeball it. There isn’t a must-follow rule when it comes to the distribution of DelighFulls to be used.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
1 package (about 15 ounces) yellow cake mix
1 package (4-serving) vanilla instant pudding
4 large eggs 1 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 package (9 ounces) Milk Chocolate Morsels with Peanut Butter Filling DelightFulls, divided
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
6 tablespoons Dark Chocolate peanut butter, or regular peanut butter
4-6 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously coat a 10-inch Bundt pan, or tube pan with cooking spray. If you don’t have either one a regular 13 x 9-inch pan will work just fine.
2. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, milk, oil and peanut butter in large bowl.
3. Using a stand mixer, or an electric mixer beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. By hand stir in about 2/3 of the milk chocolate with peanut butter morsels. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. If using a 9 x 13-inch pan follow baking instructions on package.
5. Cool cake on wire rack 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
6. Once cake has cooled completely whisk together ingredients for glaze until glaze is smooth and thin enough for desired consistency. Slowly drizzle glaze over cake, allow glaze to drip down the sides a bit. Top cake with remaining DelightFulls.
Makes 16 servings.