These Pumpkin Spice Brownie Pops have just become a new favorite in our house! Pumpkin spice, chocolate fudge brownie and milk chocolate make for a wonderful Fall inspired treat!
My Pumpkin Spice Brownie Pops are a fun twist on both brownies and pumpkin spice. These brownie pops are delicious chocolate fudge brownies that are moist and tender and basically enrobed in a wonderful milk chocolate and finished off with a nice touch of pumpkin spice.
What does a nice touch of pumpkin spice mean? So glad you asked.
So let’s take it from the top, using pumpkin spice creamer in place of water in the brownie batter creates that perfect hint of wonderful pumpkin spice along with the chocolate fudge flavor. A few simple steps later the brownie pops are dipped in a wonderful milk chocolate coating.
Then there’s another accent of pumpkin spice added to the top of each brownie pop. Yes, it really does taste like pumpkin spice! Then I like to top off my Pumpkin Spice Brownie Pops with some fun sprinkles perfect for the season!
Enjoy, my fellow brownie and pumpkin spice lovers!
These wonderful brownie pops begin with a chocolate fudge brownie mix. Why a mix? Because the brownies are always good and most people love them! However, if you want to make your brownies from scratch feel free.
I used the shorter lollipop sticks – the 4 inch length.
Dove milk chocolate makes a wonderful chocolate coating for almost anything. I always add about 2 teaspoons of shortening when melting them in the microwave. The consistency is wonderful to work with!
Ah the sprinkles! I used the Colorful Leaves Mix only because I think they’re so pretty.
As you can see the center of these brownie pops is moist and wonderful!
Exactly like good brownies should be!
So here I slightly varied the way the way the outside of these pops were drizzled with the pumpkin spice melts (the orange drizzle). I just wanted to play around a bit.
The Pumpkin Spice melts I used are from Wilton. You could use regular orange colored (white chocolate) melts if you prefer. Use whatever makes you happy!
Pumpkin Spice Brownie Pops
One box Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix – 13×9 Family Size, plus the ingredients called for on the package, replacing the water with Pumpkin Spice creamer
Lollipop Sticks – 4 inch length
1 bag (9 oz.) Dove Milk Chocolate + 2 teaspoons shortening
Wilton Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts
Colorful Leaves Mix Sprinkles, or any other kind you prefer
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray set aside. Prepare and bake brownies according to the instructions on box, using oil, Pumpkin Spice Creamer (instead of water) and eggs. Cool completely.
2. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. In a large bowl, crumble baked brownies. Cut off any hard edges. Using a 1 1/2-inch cookie scoop, scoop out brownie mixture; roll into balls. Place on cookie sheet. Insert lollipop stick into each ball. Freeze for about 1 hour.
3. In a medium microwave safe bowl, microwave Dove chocolates and 2 teaspoons of shortening on High for 30 seconds at a time. Microwave until completely melted; stir until smooth.
4. Remove pops from freezer. Gently dip each ball into melted chocolate to coat well. While working with each pop, hold pop after dipping allowing excess chocolate to drip back into bowl. Place on waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Place brownie pops in fridge or freezer allowing chocolate to firm up.
5. Melt pumpkin spice candy melts in microwave according to instructions on package. When candy is completely melted stir well. Drizzle brownie pops with melted pumpkin spice candy melts, allow excess to drip off for a minute, top with desired sprinkles. Let candy harden before serving.
Make 16-18 Brownie Pops.