Treat yourself to my Banana Biscoff Chocolate Chip Baked Pancake! It’s perfect for any tasty occasion, or a quick morning breakfast!
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest!
I have been wanting to make this baked pancake for a while now. I’m just not sure why I didn’t do so sooner.
This is not a Dutch baby, nor is it supposed to be. What is it? It’s an absolutely wonderful baked pancake! My Banana Biscoff Chocolate Chip Baked Pancake is a wonderful change of pace!
There may seem like a lot of flavors going on with this baked pancake, but the flavors are very well balanced and they compliment each other so well. That’s exactly what I was hoping for when I put my Banana Biscoff Chocolate Chip Baked pancake together!
For those of you that have never had Biscoff spread before it’s a European Cookie Spread. This stuff is amazingly wonderful!
It taste like those wonderful little Biscoff cookies you get when flying overseas, and it is SO GOOD! This spread is very reasonably priced. I buy mine in the peanut butter row at Target, and sometimes there’s even a $1.00 off coupon. So it ends ups being under $3. Not bad, huh?
Biscoff spread is also fantastic with apples, on bagels, or my favorite – spread on top of toasted thick & fluffy frozen waffles!
To top off the Banana Biscoff Chocolate Chip Baked Pancake use your favorite toppings as you normally would with syrup.
Here’s how it went at our house – a couple of us used warmed up Biscoff spread drizzled on top, one of my boys wanted his all-natural maple syrup, one of my sons wanted powder sugar sifted over the top (very pretty by the way), and one of us had the baked pancake plain.
This baked pancake was wonderful!
Banana Biscoff Chocolate Chip Baked Pancake
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20-25 min | Total time: 30-35 min
2 cups Original Bisquick, or any brand you prefer
1 cup milk, room temperature
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 very ripe bananas, mashed
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup Biscoff spread
1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Stir Bisquick, milk, eggs, mashed bananas, baking powder and vanilla together. Stir in Biscoff and mix just until combined.
3. Pour batter into prepared baking pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle miniature chocolate chips over top of batter.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until it starts to get a little golden brown around the edges and the center is cooked through. It will not get very brown on top. Cool just a bit, serve with warmed Biscoff spread, syrup, or your favorite topping.
5. Enjoy baked pancake while warm. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Pancake also reheats well in the microwave.
Makes 8-10 Servings.